[pskmail] Re: New Setup .

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:05:58 +0200

Hi Joachim,

I should have the server up here agn in the beginning of june. We are
just about to move and I spent the weekend taking down antennas.
I have made a T2FD antenna that I intend to start out with (just to get
on the air fast) at the new qth. The distance between us is certainly
excellent for 30 meters. pi4tue, pe5yes and Rein have all been quite
steady around S7 most of the time so the server should be easy to work
for you. So, if you can just wait a few weeks I'll have the server up
agn.