[pskmail] NO: errors at start psk_arq.pl AFTER Reading README

  • From: m.beekhuis@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:21:03 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry for the message.
I was installing the old way. All thing by hand.
The newer packages are more easy to install.
So after reading the README all thing went by them self.

73 martin pa3dsc

Is  the .pskmail directory not made automatic in the user's home directory???

After I made this dir there is a error no config file found.
>pa3dsc@pa3dsc:~/mail$ ./psk_arq.pl
>08:52 UTC Jun-16-2008: CONFIG FILE NOT THERE
>08:52 UTC Jun-16-2008: Program start
>Decompression programs are missing...
I installed the software below. Is there more I have to intstall something??

regards Martin pa3dsc

pskmail_client-0.8.6.tar.gz

Untar and put the files in the
/home/pa3dsc/mail  directory