[pskmail] Mail exchange automation

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 10:25:36 +0200

Some automation is done in recent client for mail exchange automation.
Now client can send all mails in Outbox using Mail/Scanning mode, after a
choice of server and time to connect.

For this we need:

- do a ping for selecting better server
- know frequencies and schedule of selected server
- select server
- select time
- upload to server our mail record, if required
- send mail

And, for receive mail, we also need a QTC, reading mail header and download
required mail.

So i think there is some possible improvements.

1) A file with all server data, dowloadable from WEB or by radio, as:
   PI4TUE,10148,10148,10148,10148,10147
   SM0RWO,10148,10148,10148,14111,18106

   TBD if also default mode is needed, as:

SM0RWO,10148,10148,10148,14111,18106,PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK250,PSK250R

2) A button on Mail tab, named "Mail Exchange", doing:
    - connect to selected server at selected time
    - upload our mail record to selected server
    - do a QTC
    - upload all mails in Outbox
    - download all new mails, as for QTC response
    - disconnect

With this two improvements new required operations for mail exchange are:
- do a ping for selecting better server
- select server
- select time
- do a Mail exchange