[pskmail] Link-assword; questions

  • From: Franz Rohrauer <franz.rohrauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 09:11:21 +0200

Dear all,

as operator of server oe5rtl I have a few (link-)password-questions:

1) data base: what's the file-name of the database, located on the
server, where link-password is stored?
2) how can I read out the database (program, command,...)
3) how can the link-password be reset by client on both: client and
server
4) how can the record be erased on the server
(jpskmail_manual-1.5.7.pdf, page 7: 'From jPSKmail-1.5.6 and server
1.5.1 you can also erase the record from
the server')?

Thanks for helping,

Franz, oe5rtl