[pskmail] Re: Link-assword; questions

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 09:56:34 +0200 (CEST)

Franz,

to answer your questions:
1. The database is ~/.pskmail/rflinkusers/rflink_users.db
2. ~/.pskmail/rflinkusers/user_db.pl
3. On the client the session password is in Edit->Preferences->Userdata
The client can reset the password on the server by issuing a ~RESETPASSWORD
command
In the newer clients it can also be done via Link->Reset password
4. The server sysop can erase the password via the user_db.pl program
This is sel-explanitory.

The new alpha test software for server (1.6.0) and client (1.5.8) does this
automatically, so the client only has to do an 'Update server'.

Hope this helps,

Rein PA0R