[pskmail] Re: HF conditions

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 06:13:54 -0500

Brett

There is 80 meter activity in the early morning............ I hear CHU on 3 Mhz late at night ........... Also WWV 5Mhz A good place to look is hflink the ALE website there is NVIS propagation and you can look at their log page for stations heard on
different frequencies over the past hour or up to the past 48 hours

David KF4WBS