[pskmail] Re: HF conditions

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:23:58 +0100

Hi Brett,

you could try using one of the web SDR recievers near to you and see if you are
hearing the same as the SDR, we have one in Europe, most useful to see if your
RX is ok, and also the TX if you like talking to yourself :-)

www.websdr.org/

Another option is to listen to 14300 the maritime net qsy and see what you hear
with the different recievers on the following link ans see if you hear the same
on your reciever.

http://14300.net/avlinks.html

Hope this may help.

Vic