[pskmail] Re: Frequency ?

  • From: Goody K3NG <goody.k3ng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:10:41 -0400

Hi Denis,

Do you have AFC turned on in Fldigi? I don't have difficulty receiving most stations, at least no difficulties due to frequency. Fldigi seems to sync up pretty fast at the beginning of a transmission before the <US> DCD trigger comes through.

One other thing, I have my squelch in FLdigi set very low. I think setting it higher may reduce the amount of time Fldigi has to "home in" on a signal.

What are your settings for PSK Search Range and Allowable Rx Carrier Offset?

Denis Barton wrote:
Hello Goody,
I show most of the PSKmail stations on different frequencies. When I tune to one station fldigi will not capture some of the other stations. Looks like there is a difference of about 40HZs between some of the signals. Do you see that at your QTH and can your fldigi lock on the other stations? Maybe I do not have fldigi set correctly. 73, Denis

--
Blog: http://thek3ngreport.blogspot.com/