[pskmail] Re: Frequency ?

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:41:57 -0700 (PDT)

Is this on 30 Meters??? I have noticed that there is a
difference of about 30Hz between VE7SUN and WB5CON.
Also, I have been having a hell of a time connecting.
It seems like I can connect when the computer first
boots and the the connection between I and a server
becomes off sync. The computer is running the newest
Puppy/Pskmail cd that was installed on this computer,
800MHZ Compaq Armada 110 w 256megs of ram.

73
Jason
KB2SDR

http://mail.yahoo.com