[pskmail] Fieldday here (tomorrow)

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 09:52:03 +0200

Hi all,

I will participate in a field day tomorrow. The plan is that I do a live demo of pskmail between the hours 10-12 CET. Live demos almost always fail so I would be grateful if you could allow me to have some extra air time with the servers during those hours (live demo is difficult if all the servers are occupied). I will use SM0RWO-7 during the demo. If you should happen to be in the vicinity you are of course most welcome to meet up. More info is here (in Swedish):
http://www.sk0mt.net/redutt.pdf