[pskmail] Re: pskmail_server-1.5.0

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:02:26 -0400

sorry to have previously replied to this message, my email client, does this when I move too fast I guess...

On 05/24/2012 09:36 PM, Glenn Roeser wrote:
Per,
I have the server running on 40 meters. 7.106
If I close the server it still asks me for my info on start up. And it will not upload email even with the $smtphelo = "gmail.com <http://gmail.com>"; command that you shared with me the other day. The error reads: Connect failed:IO::Socket::INET: connect timeout
It is not sending out it's ID either.
It is as if it is not reading the pskmailrc.pl <http://pskmailrc.pl> file.
As always any help will be appreciated.
I want to mention, the server performs much better running Linux. Much quicker, and I get info that I did not get with Cygwin. One example, using Cygwin it would not list the APRS stations near me. Now it does.
Very 73 to all my friends here on pskmail.
Glenn WB2LMV