[pskmail] Re: Facebook status update using pskmail

  • From: Sander Pool <sander_pool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 13:36:47 -0400

Oh that is cool, thanks. That means we can also use other email gateways like APRS to update our status. Not something I'd want to do all the time but a quick "internet down, send donuts" status update could come in handy :-)

I'm getting my TS-2000 in a few days and got my microham USB-III this morning. I hope to try pskmail reall soon.

73,

    Sander W1SOP

On 7/7/2012 1:29 PM, Per Crusefalk wrote:
The solution for this is to use email to update that status