[pskmail] Re: Ed KZ5ED

  • From: "Eric W. Davenport" <kz5ed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:58:37 -0500

Russell,

You are making it I am trying to answer but I think my shift is wrong.
You are about 599+

FLDIGI is set to RTTY if I set it to USB or anything else the 857 does not send a signal.

I have to figure this out somehow

Eric

Eric W. Davenport wrote:
Russell,

Flarq up and running

Russell Blair wrote:
ED, I see your ping and Beacon hr in Texas but the band is up and down. would like to try flarq connecting if you could start the program it part of fldigi-3.13BH

Russell
1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door! 2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair
Hell Field #300