[pskmail] Re: Ed KZ5ED

  • From: "Eric W. Davenport" <kz5ed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:18:06 -0500

Russell / Mike et all...

I have it on PSK31 U and I just set my mode in FLDIGI to None and DIG on the Radio.

The Hamlib Control form also had a setting for Radio Mode or Always USB or LSB it is now set to Always USB.

The Other Settings that Mike set were already set.

I will see what that does.

I also have to figure out how to stop the Connect I am trying to do to Fred. I think I figured it out that last time I sneaked in there but I will see when I can sneak away from the office and go back in there.....

Thanks Again to all who offered help.

73

Russell Blair wrote:
Ed, I see you good at times, but I get no connect light that show we are
connected. Maybe with Mikes info you can get it working I'm in USB myself.

Russell 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door! 2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair
Hell Field #300