[pskmail] Re: Distributions

  • From: roger g6ckr <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:03:33 +0000

Assuming we are not talking 64 bit the fldigi binary works on Ubuntu
7.10 the hamlib and portaudio dependencies are available either via
synaptic or as a from the deb reops.
Getting fidigi to work on a 32bit version is not that hard.
73 Roger G6CKR
Running /ubuntu 32 bit with fldigi 2.10  and flarq 3.2 (binary also
works)