[pskmail] Re: Can't send mail

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:08:49 -0600

Hi Per,

Thanks for the reply.

I will get this thing to work properly still...=)

Quick question:
What is the version of the latest PSKMail server manual ?
Mine says 1.0.34 dated 03-03-2011, although I downloaded the "one Click"
newer server 1.5.0

I printed the manual version 1.0.34 out and have been all over it, but
maybe there is a later server manual version ?

KC9SGV
Reading my new thick Ubuntu Linux book as fast as I can as well...=)