[pskmail] Re: Can't send mail

  • From: G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:05:51 +0000

It was mentioned a few days ago that the sever uses the ISP of the
server owner to send mail to the interne.
I bit confusing if you are being the client as well for testing.
As the client you should be able to collect mail from you gmail account
using the gmail details you would expect.
For sending, apart from the client supplying the return address the
server info should be that for your ISP.
So unless gmail really is your ISP, setting the smtp info to that of
your ISP should get you going.
73 Roger G6CKR