[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Fw: Frage

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Unname <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:05:18 +1100

I forgot to state what was new in the version I just sent:

   1.

   *What is new in AndPskmail version B0.99-2*

   a. Screen navigation is done by left or right “swipe” movements on the
   screen. The new screen is shifted into view in the direction of the swipe
   gesture.

   b. GPS time is now available for out of cellular reception areas where
   the internal device clock can drift significantly. Important for conversing
   with scanning servers.

   c. Reformatted the Menu section to make access to Exit, Bluetooth on/off
   and Preferences functions easier.

   d. Received text in the terminal, modem and APRS screens can be
   selected, then copied for pasting in another application. Only on Android
   version 3.0 and above.

   e. When displaying an Inbox or Outbox email in the pop-up window (after
   a Long Press in the list), a new “Copy to Clipboard” button copies the
   whole email text to the clipboard. Available on all versions of Android.

   f. A notification Icon appears in the top or bottom system status bar to
   remind the user when the modem of the application is ON. Clicking on the
   notification brings the AndPskmail application back to the foreground. Only
   on Android version 3.0 and above.

   g. A server callsign prompt pops-up when a Connect, Link or Inquire
   request is made. The server callsign from the preferences is used as the
   default value.

   h. Confirmation pop-up windows are now used on all important actions:
   Exit, Clear headers, inbox, outbox, sent mail as well as for deleting
   outstanding uploads or downloads.

   i. Bug fix: When de-selecting auto-Beacons, the last auto-beacon would
   be kept in the queue and still be sent one more time. Now it clears all
   queued beacons and stops immediately.

   j. Issue fix: on large screen devices the text input field at the botton
   of the mail screen would be stretched down past the visible part of the
   screen.

   h. The manual now has a "Quick Start" Section up-front as well as a
   "What's New in that version" section.

Regards,

John