[pskmail] Re: Fw: Frage

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Unname <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 19:12:53 +1100

Tarmo is correct as the modem is started automatically when the application
is launched.

The modem uses the microphone or Bluetooth headset microphone as input as
long as the modem runs.

Unfortunately under Android there is no sharing of these resources.

The modem stops on either the exit of the application OR when the "Modem
ON/OFF button is toggled in the Modem screen.

The new version 0.99 that I have completed testing has quite a few user
interface niceties like a notification icon that reminds the user that the
modem is running.

It also has swipe gesture navigation across screens making navigation much
easier and "natural".

I am updating the manual for it now and will sent it as soon as completed.

I have attached the new application if Knut wants to test it. The logic
about the microphone of course still applies.

Is is zipped to avoid email filters, so unzip to an APK file and install.

Regards,

John