[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Experiments with new mode

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:05:14 +0200

Hi,

Unfortunately the status_log.txt does not say very much about the
problems, I have had it in verbose debug for long periods but it just
ends up with a black fldigi window. It's no fun having to restart the
crap abt 10 times a day either. Seriously, fldigi is unusable.
I don't think we need any new modes at this time, I think we need a
stable system that works.

73, Per
sm0rwo