[pskmail] APRS Messages

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:44:27 -0400

Rein,
Would it be possible to receive APRS messages on the client without having
to connect to the server and download the last ten messages? I have my
client on all day and it is linked to the server. I use the client to send
APRS messages to my friends. At times when an incoming APRS message is sent
to me, the server will transmit it, and it will appear in the bottom of the
terminal window, but not always. It would be nice if when the server
transmits the incoming message it then would appear in the top portion of
the terminal window. Then I wouldn't have to check for messages on APRS.fi
What do you think?
Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV