[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader-1.2.1-beta3.5-en.VGA.exe hangs after restart program

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:20:54 +0100

Hi,

just a suggestion, but why not cache the data (read/unread and whatever
is really required for summary view and startup) in a file, when
updating/reading the feeds. This way you would not have to parse the
full feed but instead just the opml and this database. If someone
decides to update the xml-files manually they'll have to wait for the
new data until they open the feed in pRSSreader...