[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader leaves a lot of rsr*.tmp-files in the cache dir

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:28:15 +0100

Hi David,

right now my cache (including feeds) is at 4.9 MB. I selected some feeds
and the option "Images within items" (that's what I usually have
selected to cache).

It's now running for 52 minutes with no change whatsoever (and still
"running"...). I hope "time consuming" does not mean "hours"? ;)

The cache contains a total of 245 files from 23 feeds.

Jörg