[prssr-devel-ml] pRSSreader leaves a lot of rsr*.tmp-files in the cache dir

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:31:46 +0100

Me again :)

I noticed that I have _a lot_ of zero byte files in the cache directory
that don't get removed when cleaning the cache. Besides I fear that
cleaning the cache does not work at all. I get the CursorWindow but when
I change to TotalCommander and refresh the contents of the
directory/cache dir size nothing seems to change even after letting it
run for half an hour.

Is there a sensible way to provide a logging/debug? Looking into the
previous logfile I sent makes me doubt there will be useful info about
this issue in there...

Regards,
Jörg