[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.4 beta1

  • From: "Joerg" <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:55:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi David,

I've been using 1.3.4. beta 1 for quite a while and have been noticing
several issues:

* new problem: After updating, sometime several feeds have no title
anymore, show special characters (blocks) or (partial) item titles as
their title. This appears to depend on which feed I'm updating, but it is
not necessarily the feed I've updated, that shows these anomalies (or the
other way around: I'm updating several feeds more often than others, but
I'm not usually experiencing the problems with these feeds if I update
them "alone".) I'm guessing it's a stray pointer or something like this.

* Old problem: Sorting order of items in certain feeds not fixed (see some
previous mail)

* Old problem: Some feeds lose and/or gain old entries after updates (see
previous mails as well, disappearing and reappearing items).

Otherwise it appears to be more stable than 1.3.3 (although I didn't have
too many crashes with it anyways).


pRSSreader development mailing list

Other related posts: