[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.3 beta1 - fixed builds

  • From: "Christopher Greeley" <csgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:28:59 -0600

The below fixes worked like a charm.
I am now having problems importing feeds from an .opml file.  When I "add" a
feed using an .opml file, each feed is duplicated; the folder size is
doubled--One entire list immediately followed by the entire list again.  I
import the file and in the site manager, open a folder and the list (with
boxes) of each feed is duplicated.  This occurs if "append feeds" box is ticked
or unticked.

I assume that this was not intentional.

I also cannot navigate from the main page to other feeds.  When tapping on the
feed name, the drop down list appears.  If I tap on a different feed, the
current feed does not change.  It stay on the current feed.  I can navigate
with the D-pad button to each feed, but that means I would have to go through
each feed to get to a specific one.

I'm not sure what's going on.  Is there more info I can give to make it easier
to understand?

Chris
Nashville
USA