[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSreader 1.3.1 beta1

  • From: "Rob Thompson" <robt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:02:52 +0100

Hi All

My first post and I have got to say just how much I am enjoying using this
application. I have tried various newsreaders and have found pRSSreader to
be at least the equivalent of any of them. Had a bit of a hiccup with the
version having the Today screen plugin problem that caused me to have to
hard reset by Imate Jam, but the current 1.3.0 version seems to be totally
stable. I am struggling to find problems with it, perhaps only that it
doesn't always seem to download pictures when viewing pages.
Just like to say that the time spent developing the app is appreciated.

Thanks

Rob T