[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSSr can't cache all content

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:14:56 +0300

David,
I have made a few investigations and It seems like I've figured out
where the problem was..
As usual it was because of ... Microsoft ISA firewall client
(transparent connection, there are no bans, all connections are
permitted)
When I have turned off him on my desktop, set up the proxy on ISA
Server, configured pRSSreaser to use this proxy.. and everything works
fine now!
Of course the 'Some files were not cached' warning is still here for
almost every feed but I think it is about not necessarily part of
whole cached content..
Main thing that the every feed can be accessed and generally cached..
Sorry, guys, for disturbing all of you.
David, at least you can add this problem to the list of known issues.. :)