[prssr-devel-ml] Service trying to connect, without Application, Plugin or Craddle

  • From: "Olivier GALLEN" <olivier.gallen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:54:24 +0100

I'm running pRSS Reader 1.3.4 on Windows Mobile 6 and noticed an
important issue with the service pRSSReader: it systematically try to
establish an air/internet connection when "Automatically connect" is
ON... even when the application is not started and the plugin not used
(+craddle option=OFF and device not on craddle).

I had to disable the service to be able to use pRSSReader without
ruining my plan and battery. Is that normal?

Thank you for this great application.