[prssr-devel-ml] Feature request: Bloglines API support

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:24:37 +0100

Two remarks:
1. Importing your opml file from bloglines should work - pRSSr can
import opml files from specified URL (it can not import files from
URLs protected by username and password - neither HTTP authentication
nor SSL - via https)
2. Syncing read/unread: I do not know anything about Bloglines API,
how is it accessible (if it is even is accessible). I don't know how
you imagine this feature. You want option 'Sync with Bloglines' and
all further syncing will be done via Bloglines API. Or you want extra
button to sync with Bloglines? Please be more specific about. Than
I'll consider if I a'm able to integrate it to pRSSreader.

Nowadays, the task with the highest priority is to stabilize code of
pRSSreader to be more reliabe.  Such the enhancements will come next.

Anyway thanks for feature request,
--
David