[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Bug?

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:02:16 +0200

Hi!

This problem is very hard to debug. The management of power saving
changed on WM5. My device runs WM2003SE. I quess that this is related to
the power managemnt related with sd card. Whne the device is suspended,
the card is usually disconnected, so after turning the device on, it is
unaccessinble for a while and it may cause these problems.

Most people run pRSSreader from main memory with cache located on
sd-card. Maybe it could help you.

But you can try the following:
- start pRSSreader
- import you OPML file
- exit pRSSreader (File | Exit)
- check the <your cache location>\myChannles.opml file, if there is
something in it.

It sometimes happens on my device, that I start pRSSreader and I see
nothing. This is very rare and I'm not able to reproduce this problem,
therefore is hard to fix it. Anyway, if I exit pRSSreader and start it
again, everything is ok. One time soft reset was neccessary.

I know that it is not much, but it may help you,
--
David

PS: sorry for a very delay answer