[projectaon] Re: interesting idea...time

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 11:30:18 +0000

Ryan Marshall wrote:

as a passing idea, i thought it would be cool if when you play through the lone wolf games, a time line was shown :-D it could be implemented into the tags of a numbered section how much 'time' passes during the section and this is added to the total time... ?

It would be a nightmare to code, I'd think, though I suppose it /would/ put to bed all the speculation regarding exactly when Lone Wolf can use his skills once every 100/every 20 days. That one's been a bugbear over on the forums a couple of times!