[projectaon] Re: general

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, immbaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 17:06:10 -0700

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:34 PM,  <pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
>   From: Drew immbaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   Date: 06:34:52 on Monday, March 19, 2012
> Subject: general
>
> aw you didnt post the letter I wrote about you and joe dever :( o well it was
> awhile ago.
>
> theres still money to be made for joe, and possibly you guys too, if only you
> could create a program that records all your skills stats, ect and sell it as
> a ps mini & w/e the xbox live equivilant is, some company mad jackal or
> something has begun selling the FF fighting fantasy books on them and they've
> sold quite a few copies, I even bought one, I will buy more and yeah, I dont
> think they are nearly as good as lone wolf, he is a true word smith. anyways,
> I was planning on telling those jackal guys to think about doing the same
> with the lone wolf books but hey, if you guys are interested I'll zip my lip
> and wont tell them shi... heh, let me know, immbaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx also if
> you do do it, as a thanks to me, I'd be happy with free copys of the games
> via psn codes heh ^^ or money lol whatever works ;P tho if you gave me money
> i'd give it right back in buying those games heh :)

Sorry, Drew. I must have missed your earlier letter. Was it from a
different email address?

I'm not aware of all of the platforms that Joe Dever has explored in
creating computer games from Lone Wolf, but I know he's exploring his
options. Let's hope that Lone Wolf spreads far and wide, coming to a
gaming platform near you. :)

Jonathan Blake