[projectaon] The Lone Wolf Poster Painting Book

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:56:35 +0100

Hi all

A new edition of the LWPPB was requested by a forumgoer with each poster on a single page, rather than being split over two pages. I've put together a "1-page" edition of the PDF, available from the download page. <http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/LoneWolfPosterPaintingBook>

As usual, feel free to post comments, criticism, adulation, etc., and muggins--I mean, and I will endeavour to fix whatever I got wrong this time. ;-)