[projectaon] Re: Special item scores and abilities

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rifeknight@xxxxxxx, projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:01:31 +0100

pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
   From: Chad Rife rifeknight@xxxxxxx
   Date: 02:17:12 on Friday, June 20, 2008
Subject: Special item scores and abilities

First, it is great to have found this site. I have loved these books for a long
time.

My question is, can you add a section of special items and equipment found in
the books. Some of my books are missing and I would love to use items found in
the missing adventures on later ones.
And I think that such a section would be interesting to have just to see how
kitted out Kor Skar was through the books.

Thank you for your time, keep up the good work.
Chad Rife

P.S. have you ever checked out other r. p.  books, Grailquest was another
favorite of mine. A site like this would rock for those books.

Hi Chad

Thanks for your kind words. It's always encouraging to hear from fellow Lone Wolf fans.

Adding a list of Special Items is a low priority right now, since we still have 14 books to edit and release, plus revising the text for the earlier books as well. However, we do sort of have what you're looking for in the Readers' Handbook Topical Guide here: <http://www.projectaon.org/en/ReadersHandbook/TopicalGuide> The Topical Guide is an A-Z of rules clarifications, and includes information on weapons and armour that affect Lone Wolf's CS and EP.

Since Herbie Brennan is the author and copyright holder of the GrailQuest and Sagas of the Demonspawn gamebook series, it would be up to him whether to make his books freely downloadable over the Internet. Currently, we have more than enough work getting the Lone Wolf and Freeway Warrior books rady for publication!

For Sommerlund and the Kai!