[projectaon] Re: Longtime Fan

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, paul_cass7@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:08:04 -0700

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 7:45 PM,  <pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following was sent from the Project Aon contact form
>    From: Paul Casasanta paul_cass7@xxxxxxxxx
>    Date: 02:45:44 on Wednesday, March 20, 2013
> Subject: Longtime Fan
>
> I am longtime fan and have several collector's addition books. and original
> copies as well.  Thanks for this site. i haven't visited it in quite some
> time.
>
> I was in the process of trying to download books 1-5 because i do not want to
> ruin my collector's addition, while reliving some good adventuring with my
> son.  I only saw a pdf file for book 1, how would i go about printing the
> other books i want to read when there isn't a pdf file.
>
> please let me know.  i want my son to have the same good memories i did while
> reading these books.

Greetings, Paul. The printable PDF editions require extra care to make
sure the pages are laid out properly which makes them much more labor
intensive to produce. This depends on volunteers to have the time to
do this work, so this has been given a lower priority than finally
publishing the rest of the series (i.e. Vampirium, The Hunger of
Sejanoz, and the remaining Freeway Warrior books).

Perhaps after we have published all of the books, we can redouble our
efforts to publish print-ready editions.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake