[projectaon] Re: Just when I thought it was safe to print out and bind a copy of The Magnamund Companion.

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:13:05 +0000

OToole L wrote:

Simon Osborne ominously (foolishly? :-) wrote:
There'll be so many fixes in these updates that I don't think
anyone will spot any more afterwards! (Famous last words . . .)

Oi, you!

TMC, page 46, the last line of 'Setting-up': "(see 'Hidden Counters')"
-> "(see 'Hidden Loot Counters')."

There are two corrections here. The first is the word 'Loot' to give
consistency with the corresponding section heading on page 47. The
second is the full-stop.

OK, both are fixed in the source file; the first being Errata, it has also been noted. Which pushed the Errata onto a new page. Which forced me to alter the Heading for that particular page only (since I can do that sort of thing now) to avoid this. And I've also removed the Header text from the User License pages, since it seemed rather unnecessary.

Any other errors? Any at all? Even really minor ones? ;-)

If not, I'll output & upload the file sometime today or tomorrow, whenever I'm away from my computer long enough to do so.

Not-so-kind regards, :-p