[projectaon] Re: Fwd: Actualité du Grimoire.

  • From: Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:28:50 +0100

Hi,

me again. I have quickly located all occurrences of those monsters in
the books so that others looking for corresponding illustrations have an
easier time.

On Monday 13 December 2010, Ingo Kloecker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I extracted all illustration captions (XSLT is awesome :-) ) and
> looked for those monsters. Only Xargath is mentioned in the captions
> (12tmod, ill4). I didn't look further.
>
> > Ashradon

14tcok 101, 229

> > Dakomyd

06tkot 80, 90, 293, 310, 323, 344, 349, 350

> > Mawtaw

15tdc 24, 121, 258, 297

> > Naflin
>
> That's probably Navalyn in English. (?)

Probably not. Apparently, Navalyn is a mountain. :-)

> > Oudagorg

07cd 209, 233

> > Plaghatar

13tplor 47, 339

> > Rahgu

08tjoh 48, 339, 344

> > Squalls
>
> No idea what that's supposed to be in English.
>
> > Storgh

18dotd 36

> > Xargath
>
> http://www.projectaon.org/en/xhtml/lw/12tmod/ill4.htm