[projectaon] Re: Footnotes Galore

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:02:04 +0100

On 19/06/2014 15:37, David Davis wrote:
I bet once THoS is released, some readers notice tiny mistakes, so
you'll have to re-release it anyways ;)  so you bundle up all those
other earlier books with that re-release :)

Well, as far as I am aware, we've had no problems reported with Books 26 or 27, so I'm hoping there will be none for Book 28 either. That means that as we come to the end of the project, we are just starting to get good at it!

At least there's still the 3 Freeway Warrior books left to work our collective magic on.