[projectaon] Re: Flight from the dark - Extended edition

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 13:50:35 +0000

On Sat, 11 Apr 2015 at 01:22 Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(Pssst, Jon: I've already done a flowchart based on fftd:se for my own
website:
<http://outspaced.fightingfantasy.net/SVG_Flowcharts/LW_SVGs.html> I
re-used the most of the Project Aon stylings (I didn't add in the
illustrations), since it was easier than trying to create something new.
I've also been doing the mini-adventures, but only up to 17, since that
was when Mongoose stopped sending the books despite me being a
"Mega-Deal Customer"... no idea what's happening on that front via
Mantikore-Verlag anymore...)

Thanks, Simon. I've informed Giacomo (but not before he sent me the first
100 sections worth of work *sigh*). I think it would be interesting to
publish through Project Aon if you would be willing to share. Or perhaps a
link to your website would be more appropriate.