[projectaon] Re: Eric Zollman charts

  • From: Eric Zollman <eric.zollman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 23:14:07 -0500

I just checked it out and I’m having the same issues now that the files are on
the server., Thanks for pointing that out I’m gonna take a look at it real
quick and see if I can get the bugs worked out....

-Eric

  From: eric.zollman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 02:01:15 -0500

  John,

  No it won’t be very hard at all., I have just been busy recently and I
haven’t updated my Project Aon pages as I should.,  I’m off work tomorrow and
I’ve made myself a note to get this done.,  Thanks for the “kick in the ass”.,
lol....  Sometimes I need a little jolt to keep me running
<wlEmoticon-winkingsmile[1].png>

  -Eric Zollman