[projectaon] Correction of a correction in the Editor's Companion

  • From: Timothy Pederick <peregrine_84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:43:49 +0800

Just warming up my editing skills again, and I found something lurking in the corrections list for Fire on the Water -- a reference to the 1985 SS newsletter...

(ft) 03tcok 250 #1: [tp: This should be in 03tcok, not 02fotw. And is it really going to be put in as a footnote, instead of just an (er) correction to the main text?]

--
Tim Pederick