[projectaon] Re: Book 16 Korlinium Scabbard

  • From: David Davis <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:19:16 +0100

I guess I'd broadly agree with John's point here,
but just to play devil's advocate:
this section is not saying the Acolytes suss you out using some kind of
magical scan (and hence detects the unshielded Sommerswerd): it's more bad
luck (hence the Random Number Table choice) - something about your manner
or body language makes them suspicious, then he says something to you in a
language that you don't understand. It could be that the *shape* of the
Sommerswerd gave you away. After all, that pommel is quite distinctive ;)
David