[projectaon] Re: Aon online reader program

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 16:31:34 +0000

OToole L wrote:
...currently we do not have the rights to make a French version
of Project Aon because the books are still in print in France
What about countries/languages where the books were never in print?
Celtic? Latin? Linear A?

I'm sure there must be at least one person who would like to see them in
the original Klingon!

Oohh, or what about translating them all into Giak?

When you've got the first book XMLised in Giak, give us a call!! ;-D

I'm still slowly working through the list of edits for the PA Tabletop Heroes file. I have ½ an A4 page left to work through--that's down from 8 A4 pages! I will have a new pre-release version available this weekend. (Page 30, with all that horse-related painting information, is proving to be a right royal pain in the behind to edit!)

--
Simon "I'm Still Alive" Osborne
Project Aon Slogger