[projectaon] Re: Aon online reader program

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:17:07 +0000

Antoine Gagnon wrote:
Hey everyone,
just wanted to let you know that the "online LW reader" project I'm working on is going well, and I hope to have a fully playable demo to showcase very soon! For now it is caller Magnamund Commander, but I'm open to all ideas... Anyway if anyone as any web-based UI or graphic talents just let me know, it would be much appreciated! I will post again with a link when the demo will be up (hopefully next week). Antoine P.S.: I'm from Quebec and I have many french LW books at home, with all other available in local libraries, so I was wondering if a french version of project Aon was something that could be considered? Of course it's not my main priority for now, but this idea crossed my mind some time ago... Again, if there's some interest, let me know!

Hi Antoine

Good to hear that another piece of software is advancing.

As for the French translations, currently we do not have the rights to make a French version of Project Aon because the books are still in print in France (Gallimard is the publisher, I think). We are in contact with Joe on an irregular basis, and he will inform us if/when we have the go-ahead to make French and German translations of the Lone Wolf books.

For Sommerlund and the Kai!