[projectaon] Re: Action Charts

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:16:29 +0000

On 09/12/2009 09:44, Michael Panteleit wrote:
Hi there,

Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  writes:

Daniel Strong has completed the Action Charts, and I've updated it
here:<http://www.projectaon.org/staff/simon/Action_Charts.pdf>

Please find time to look over it for any mistakes or problems.

Great work but I found by accident a mispelled word on page 8 lower
right "MISSLE WEAPONS".

Hi Meikel

Thanks for the report. I passed it on to Daniel who sent me the fixed file this morning. All three occurrences on that page have now been fixed. I've updated the file accordingly: <http://www.projectaon.org/staff/simon/Action_Charts.pdf>