[projectaon] Re: Action Charts

  • From: "OToole, L" <L.OToole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:36:19 -0000

Simon Osborne wrote:
>Daniel Strong has completed the Action Charts, and I've updated it
here:
>http://www.projectaon.org/staff/simon/Action_Charts.pdf
>
>Please find time to look over it for any mistakes or problems. If there
>are no problems, it'll probably be released to the public over the
>weekend (unless I forget).

It wouldn't be a pdf release unless I found *something*! :-)

Page 1:
all the different the Action Charts -> all the different Action Charts
(or even -> all of the Action Charts)

print more accurately.. -> print more accurately.

Page 2:
Is that missing line to the right of 'BELT POUCH' intentionally absent?
(It looks odd to me, but then again, it would probably look odd if it
was there too!)

Page 4:
(This goes beyond page 4. It's just that page 4 first put the idea in my
head.)
The action chart and the rules both say that your ENDURANCE can *never*
rise above the number you started with. Isn't this explicitly
contradicted by the Magnakai Lore-circles?
(I know what it means, but that's not what it says!)

Cerulean