[projectaon] Re: Action Chart 3.0 Beta!!

  • From: Sam Seaver <samseaver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 13:41:29 -0500

Oh, it's a "technical" term, oh dear, now I'm getting all these
typical sitcom lines in my head:

"Hey baby, want to see my new Throbber?"

"I just spent time polishing up my Throbber, it looks so cool..."

I could go on...*slaps face*...gotta find a distraction...

--
Postdoctoral Fellow
Argonne National Laboratory

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-seaver/0/412/168