[projectaon] Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:38:53 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:

On 1/24/06, Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As you may have noticed (but probably not cared), after the CPU on my PC went
bang I've
not been around much.  My wife keeps hogging the laptop leaving me barely
enough time to
read the mailing list, none to do any actual work.

Well, I've finally managed to scrape together enough cash to order the parts
for a new
PC, so hopefully I'll be back online by the end of the week.  Then I can get
back to work
on Freeway Warrior (woohoo!), maybe I'll actually be able to check out the small
illustrations list and the suggested locations which I was sent several months
ago.

Iain.

I guess that means that I need to actually comment on the FW issues? :)

. . . and don't forget the Deathlord ones . . . :-p

Welcome back, Iain--good to hear Aon's resident Freeway Warrior authority is
still aboard. :-)