[projectaon] Absence makes the heart grow fonder

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 05:23:06 -0800 (PST)

As you may have noticed (but probably not cared), after the CPU on my PC went
bang I've
not been around much.  My wife keeps hogging the laptop leaving me barely
enough time to
read the mailing list, none to do any actual work.

Well, I've finally managed to scrape together enough cash to order the parts
for a new
PC, so hopefully I'll be back online by the end of the week.  Then I can get
back to work
on Freeway Warrior (woohoo!), maybe I'll actually be able to check out the small
illustrations list and the suggested locations which I was sent several months
ago.

Iain.

http://mail.yahoo.com